Ticket Section Title
$179 Early-bird (ends 1/25/19) $199 Regular Price
February 7, 2019 12:00 - 4:30 p.m. $179 Early-bird (11/11/18 - 1/24/19) $199 Regular (1/25/19-2/7/19) This workshop is for you if:
February 7, 2019
12:00 – 4:30 p.m.
$179 Early-bird (11/11/18 – 1/24/19)
$199 Regular (1/25/19-2/7/19)
This workshop is for you if:
- You already have or manage a Facebook business page
- You have access to or are able to create a Facebook Advertising Account
- You have a firm understanding of how to create posts and negotiate around both your personal and business Facebook pages
- You may have experimented with boosting posts and/or created Facebook ads and you had limited to no success
- You just don’t even know where to start with Facebook advertising
If any or all of these pertain to you, then sign up today!
Our workshop will have you acquainted with the process and elements needed to create a Facebook Advertising Campaign for your business. We will start at a very basic level and work our way through a more intermediate understanding of how to construct an ad campaign.
POINTS OF DISCUSSION WILL INCLUDE:
- Why Facebook advertising?
- What are the guidelines for images and video in your ads?
- How to compose copy that will convert for your ad?
- When and why you should boost a post?
- How to properly boost a post and incorporate into your content strategy.
- How to determine your budget for boosting posts and running FB ads?
- How to define your target audience and uncover keywords to target?
- Learn to create custom, saved and look-a-like audiences
- How to navigate to and around FB Ads manager
- What is a Facebook Pixel and why do you need to install it on your website?
- How to determine your FB Ad strategy and then select the correct FB Ad option to achieve your goal?
- What are the elements of a good FB Campaign?
- What types of ads are available?
- How to determine which ad placements to use?
- Understand the flow of how campaigns are built in FB Ads Manager?
- How to set up an A/B test scenario?
- Review why you should incorporate custom, saved and look-a-like audiences in your FB Ads strategy
- How to use the FB Pixel and analyze your results?
- How to read the analytics after your campaign?
In order to gain the most out of this class, please make sure you have access and knowledge of how to gain access to either your business Facebook Ads Manager account or your companies Facebook Ads Manger account. You are HIGHLY encouraged to bring your laptop to use during the workshop. Parts of our workshop will be hands on.
* If you need assistance with gaining access to Facebook Ads Manager, please bring this to the attention of the instructor prior to the start of the workshop.
All participants who attend this workshop will receive a workshop booklet for future reference and be added to The Social Ginger private FB Group. The purpose of the FB group is to help keep you up-to-date on the ever-changing landscape of Facebook, Instagram and FB Ads practices. It will also be a place for you to ask any follow-up questions that you may have.
(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm Eastern Standard Time
Retail Merchants Association
5101 Monument Avenue