Here’s what has been happening with your favorite social media platforms:
All eyes are on Threads right now as the app quickly surpassed 100 million users just five days after launching in early July. What will the app do next? How will things progress from here? Keep reading to find out but first… in other Meta news:
- Are you lost when it comes to dealing with running ads on social media for your business? Well you’re in luck as Meta shares a new guidebook to Facebook Ads Manager.
- While you are thinking about what ads you want to put together, consider video! Meta also shares a new list of ad creative tips that include best practices for video advertising.
- Developing a Threads strategy is on every brand’s mind. To help you get started, Meta has shared several tips on how to maximize engagement on the platform.
- The big question with Threads already is, what comes next? As many users wax poetic about the app’s lacking features. Meta sheds light on key development points for the app in the coming months.
- Just as quickly, Threads announced it will start rolling out its first major update which includes the much-requested ‘Following’ feed.
X (…the app formerly known as Twitter)
- RIP Twitter 2006-2023. The new era of the app formerly known as Twitter gets underway as Elon launches a full rebrand of the now controversial platform.
- Allegedly X’s users are there to stay…for now at least as Musk reports ‘record-high monthly usage’ amid competition from Threads.
- Musk officially moves into his new role as product and engineering chief at X and Linda Yaccarino steps into her role as CEO.
- Say goodbye to the bird! As part of the total rebranding efforts, we’re starting to see the roll-out of the new app icons.
- TikTok Launches new “ad starter guide” to help your brand get started with campaigns.
- TikTok is also testing a way to allow users to download their videos without a watermark. A feature that has been highly desired by fans for a long time.
- LinkedIn is testing an AI-powered ‘LinkedIn Coach’ which would allow users to utilize an AI assistant to help them apply for jobs, learn new skills, and find more ways to connect with your network.
- 13 Surprising Benefits of Snapchat for B2B and B2C Marketing.