- This event has passed.
Facebook Advertising Workshop (Beginner)
March 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm| $69 – $79
$69 – Early Bird Pricing till March 2, 2018
$79 – Regular Price Begins March 3, 2018
This workshop will focus on helping you better understand why FB advertising, how to compose a converting ad/boosted post, how to navigate your way through FB Ads manager and learn how to set-up your first “Like” campaign.
POINTS OF DISCUSSION WILL INCLUDE:
- Why Facebook advertising?
- What you need to start and run a successful ad campaign?
- What are the guidelines for images and video in your ads?
- How to compose copy that will convert for your ad?
- What types of Facebook Ads are available to use?
- When and why should you boost a post?
- How to properly boost a post and incorporate into your content strategy.
- How to define your target audience and uncover keywords to target?
- How to determine your budget for boosting posts and running FB ads?
- How to navigate to and around FB Ads manager
- How to read the results of your FB boost
- How to create a FB “Like” Campaign to grow page followers that matter?
- What is a Facebook Pixel and why do you need to install it on your website?
All participants who attend this workshop will receive a workshop booklet for future reference and be added to The Social Ginger private FB Group. The purpose of the FB group is to help keep you up-to-date on the ever-changing landscape of Facebook, Instagram and FB Ads practices. It will also be a place for you to ask any follow-up questions that you may have.
You are encouraged to bring your laptop to use during the workshop.
Additional details will be emailed to you prior to the workshop.