- This event has passed.
Facebook Advertising Workshop (Intermediate)
April 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm| $69 – $79
$69 – Early Bird Pricing till March 30, 2018
$79 – Regular Price Begins March 31, 2018
This workshop will focus on more advanced features and techniques with FB Ads Manager such as how-to A/B test, create custom audiences, use the FB pixel to build custom conversion audiences for retargeting and create campaigns that convert.
* If you do not have prior experience with using FB Ads Manager, it is recommended that you complete the beginner class prior to taking this class.
POINTS OF DISCUSSION WILL INCLUDE:
- How to determine your FB Ad strategy and then select the correct FB Ad option to achieve your goal?
- Review the importance of creating well thought out graphics and copy for your ads.
- What are the elements of a good FB Campaign?
- Understand the flow of how campaigns are built in FB Ads Manager?
- How to set up an A/B test scenario?
- What options are there to A/B test?
- How to best incorporate video in your ads?
- How to use the FB Pixel and analyze your results?
- How to set up custom, look-a-like and saved audiences?
- How to set up a custom conversion on your website for retargeting?
- How to determine which ad placements to use?
- How to determine your budget for your ad campaign?
- How to run ads on Instagram through FB Ads Manager?
- How to read the analytics after your campaign?
All participants who attend this workshop will receive a workshop booklet for future reference and be added to The Social Ginger private FB Group. The purpose of the FB group is to help keep you up-to-date on the ever-changing landscape of Facebook, Instagram and FB Ads practices. It will also be a place for you to ask any follow-up questions that you may have.
You are encouraged to bring your laptop to use during the workshop.
Additional details will be emailed to you prior to the workshop.