- This event has passed.
Facebook Advertising Workshop (Beginner)
June 25 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm| $69 – $79
$69 – Early Bird Pricing till June 18, 2018
$79 – Regular Price Begins June 19, 2018
This workshop will focus on helping you better understand the importance of a post boosting strategy to gain momentum and return on your Facebook page. Learn how to properly boost a post with knowledge of best copy and graphics strategies, budget and audience targeting, and how to navigate your way through FB Ads manage.
POINTS OF DISCUSSION WILL INCLUDE:
- Why Facebook advertising?
- What you need to start and run a successful ad campaign?
- What are the guidelines for images and video in your ads?
- How to compose copy that will convert for your ad?
- What types of Facebook Ads are available to use?
- When and why should you boost a post?
- How to properly boost a post and incorporate into your content strategy.
- How to define your target audience and uncover keywords to target?
- How to determine your budget for boosting posts and running FB ads?
- How to navigate to and around FB Ads manager
- How to read the results of your FB boost
- How to create a FB “Like” Campaign to grow page followers that matter?
- What is a Facebook Pixel and why do you need to install it on your website?
In order to gain the most out of this class, please make sure you have access and knowledge of how to gain access to either your business Facebook Ads Manager account or your companies Facebook Ads Manger account. You are encouraged to bring your laptop to use during the workshop.
* If you need assistance with gaining access to Facebook Ads Manager, please bring this to the attention of the instructor prior to the start of the workshop.
All participants who attend this workshop will receive a workshop booklet for future reference and be added to The Social Ginger private FB Group. The purpose of the FB group is to help keep you up-to-date on the ever-changing landscape of Facebook, Instagram and FB Ads practices. It will also be a place for you to ask any follow-up questions that you may have.