Event Type Facebook Advertising Workshop
Facebook Advertising Workshop 101 Monday, October 28, 2019 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM $137 Early-bird (ends 10/13/19) $157 Regular This workshop IS for you if:
Facebook Advertising Workshop 101
Monday, October 28, 2019
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
$137 Early-bird (ends 10/13/19)
This workshop IS for you if:
- You already have or manage a Facebook business page
- You have access to or are able to create a Facebook advertising account
- You have a firm understanding of how to create posts and negotiate around both your personal and business Facebook pages
- You may have experimented with boosting posts and/or created Facebook ads and you had limited to no success
- You just don’t even know where to start with Facebook advertising
This workshop is NOT for you if:
- You have already been running Facebook ads or boosts with success.
- You struggle with social media marketing basics
- You don’t have access to a Facebook business page and/or an advertising account.
Our workshop will have you acquainted with the process and elements needed to create a Facebook Advertising Campaign for your business. We will start at a very basic level and work our way through actually understanding how to run a Facebook ad.
- Why Facebook advertising?
- What are the guidelines for images and video in your ads?
- How to compose copy that will convert for your ad?
- When and why you should boost a post through FB Ads Manager?
- How to properly boost a post and incorporate into your content strategy.
- How to determine your budget for boosting posts and running FB ads?
- How to define your target audience and uncover keywords to target?
- Learn to create custom, saved and look-a-like audiences
- How to navigate to and around FB Ads manager
- What is a Facebook Pixel and why do you need to install it on your website?
- How to determine your FB Ad strategy and then select the correct FB Ad option to achieve your goal?
- What are the elements of a good FB Campaign?
- What types of ads are available?
- Understand the flow of how campaigns are built in FB Ads Manager?
- Review why you should incorporate custom, saved and look-a-like audiences in your FB Ads strategy
In order to gain the most out of this class, please make sure you have access and knowledge of how to gain access to either your business Facebook Ads Manager account or your companies Facebook Ads Manager account. You are HIGHLY encouraged to bring your laptop to use during the workshop. Parts of our workshop will be hands on.
* If you need assistance with gaining access to Facebook Ads Manager, please bring this to the attention of the instructor prior to the start of the workshop.
All participants who attend this workshop will receive a workshop booklet for future reference.
(Monday) 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
The Social Ginger Business Office
2520 Professional Rd. (Suite A)
Ticket Section Title
$139 Early-bird (ends 10/13/19) $159 Regular Price